Mégacatch Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
User Update Nod32 Version 6

Répondre au sujet    Mégacatch Index du Forum » Vestiaires » Sondages/Débats Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
User Update Nod32 Version 6
Auteur Message
agnetali

Masculin
points d'aspirant numéro 1 au titre: 11
Moyenne de points: 0,09

Message User Update Nod32 Version 6 Répondre en citant

User Update Nod32 Version 6 > bit.ly/1W8bCQn

I,,think,,most,,people,,are,,concerned,,or,,should,,be0,Back,to,top,Quote,MultiQuote,#4,justatech,justatech,Group:,Members,Posts:,5,Kudos:,0,Joined:,03-October,13,Posted,04,October,2013,-,12:56,AM,SweX,,Thanks,for,reply,,Well,I,understand,that,it,may,not,make,much,sense,that,I,have,disabled,the,Web,protection,by,the,product,settings.ESET,,Smart,,Security,,and,,ESET,,NOD32,,Antivirus,,,It,may,not,matter,as,much,to,you,as,it,would,to,the,average,usersAsk,Softonic!,by,Softonic,Editorial,Team,Want,to,make,the,most,of,your,favorite,programs?,Would,you,like,us,to,give,you,a,hand,in,doing,so?www.welivesecurity.com,,About,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Advertise,,,,,,Copyright,,,2016,,,Well,,,Known,,,MediaI,,even,,though,,of,,asking,,someone,,in,,the,,security,,privacy,,industry,,to,,examine,,the,,program,,behaivor,,for,,irregularitiesOf,course,,this,will,change,the,protection,status,as,this,action,puts,the,computer,at,risk,if,the,user,forgets,to,update,ESET,on,a,regular,basis,(updates,are,usually,released,in,3-4,hour,interval)Using,,advanced,,ThreatSense,,technology,,,ESET,,NOD32,,AntiVirus,,proactively,,protects,,you,,from,,new,,attacks,,,even,,during,,the,,critical,,first,,hours,,when,,other,,vendors',,products,,aren't,,aware,,the,,attack,,even,,existsMaybe,,I,,changed,,a,,setting,,that,,'worked',,somehow?,,On,,the,,other,,hand,,from,,what,,I've,,noticed,,this,,product,,is,,'smart',,and,,it,,my,,be,,my,,own,,perspective,,is,,incorrect,,,but,,it,,appeared,,to,,me,,that,,it,,tried,,to,,do,,what,,it,,wanted,,even,,if,,it,,means,,subverting,,the,,the,,user,,commands,,If,,I,,read,,correctly,,did,,you,,also,,disable,,the,,automatic,,traditional,,VSD,,(virus,,signature,,database),,updates,,too,,that,,pings,,the,,update,,servers,,every,,60,,minutes?,,,,ESET,,products,,starting,,in,,V6,,get's,,real-time,,updates,,every,,2-5,,min,,,you,,may,,have,,disabled,,these,,tooShare,Share,on,Facebook,Share,on,Twitter,Share,on,Google,+,eset,nod32,antivirus,6Categories,Generic,Windows,,Security,software,,Anti-virus,,Generic,If,you,are,very,concerned,about,your,privacy,that,is,Edited,by,SweX,,04,October,2013,-,01:27,AMAnd,,,I,,,do,,,not,,,want,,,thatThe,,third,,Captain,,America,,movieAbout,,Contact,,Us,,Advertise,,,,Copyright,,2016,,Well,,Known,,MediaCategories,,Generic,,Windows,,,,Security,,software,,,,Anti-virus,,,,Generic,,Related,,searches,,eset,,nod32,,antivirus,,6,,free,,download,,full,,version,,update,,eset,,nod32,,antivirus,,6,,free,,full,,version,,eset,,nod32,,antivirus,,6,,free,,download,,full,,version,,Several,,functions,,may,,not,,work,Now,after,further,examination,I,think,it,may,be,just,a,combination,of,bugs,and,mindset,of,the,developers,to,make,it,both,self-protecting,and,'idiot,proof'But,,I,,don't,,think,,they,,are,,convenient,,to,,use,,and,,I,,don't,,acutally,,need,,them,,so,,I,,don't,,use,,them,,,SweX,,,,Thanks,,,for,,,your,,,inputBut,,,I,,,don't,,,know,,,yet,,,for,,,sure,That,said,,I'll,take,the,lesson,I,learned,here,to,my,own,software,projectSo,I,removed,itI,,,attributed,,,this,,,perhaps,,,incorrectly,,,to,,,it,,,being,,,a,,,trial,,,product,,,that,,,was,,,tracking,,,the,,,use,,,of,,,itself,,,and,,,the,,,user,,,reporting,,,that,,,backThe,program,you,are,about,to,download,is,safe,to,be,installed,on,your,deviceBut,,,disabling,,,stuff,,,due,,,to,,,privacy,,,concerns,,,is,,,not,,,the,,,way,,,to,,,go,,,in,,,a,,,product,,,like,,,this,,,,as,,,it,,,only,,,makes,,,it,,,harder,,,for,,,the,,,product,,,to,,,do,,,its,,,job.protecting,,,the,,,user0,,Back,,to,,top,,Quote,,MultiQuote,,#9,,SweX,,SweX,,Group:,,Members,,Posts:,,2,255,,Kudos:,,853,,Joined:,,15-May,,13,,Posted,,05,,October,,2013,,-,,02:18,,AM,,Thanks,,Marcos,,,the,,problem,,is,,solvedUpdated,,,and,,,now,,,it,,,is,,,again,,,telling,,,me,,,the,,,virus,,,database,,,update,,,ends,,,with,,,errorantivirus,,ESET,,NOD32,,Antivirus,,.version,,With,,an,,updated,,,,,,,,,,,0,,,OpenDNSESET,,,Powered,,,By,,,->ESET,,,Technology,,,"He,,,has,,,512mb,,,of,,,ram,,,and,,,his,,,computer,,,runs,,,fine,,,with,,,eset,,,lol.",,,,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,Quote,,,MultiQuote,,,#3,,,justatech,,,justatech,,,Group:,,,Members,,,Posts:,,,5,,,Kudos:,,,0,,,Joined:,,,03-October,,,13,,,Posted,,,04,,,October,,,2013,,,-,,,12:51,,,AM,,,Please,,,note,,,,,,,In,,,all,,,fairness,,,I,,,should,,,apologize,,,if,,,made,,,the,,,wrong,,,title,,,to,,,the,,,topic,,,,since,,,I,,,can't,,,seem,,,to,,,find,,,a,,,definative,,,answer,,,to,,,'how,,,to,,,switch,,,off,,,all,,,updating',,,-,,,which,,,is,,,probaly,,,what,,,the,,,topic,,,should,,,say,,,,,,However,,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,say,,,I,,,went,,,through,,,every,,,setting,,,I,,,could,,,find,,,many,,,times,,,and,,,thought,,,I,,,had,,,it,,,set,,,to,,,switch,,,off,,,practically,,,everything,,,-,,,yet,,,still,,,it,,,was,,,trying,,,to,,,connect,,,to,,,updateWrite,atitlefor,your,questionHopefully,,,Eset,,,follows,,,a,,,good,,,standard,,,in,,,that,,,regards,,,,And,,,AFAIK,,,they,,,do f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 15:00 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 15:00 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Mégacatch Index du Forum » Vestiaires » Sondages/Débats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation